1. Background. The Site is intended to present information about Collider’s activity.
2. Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective generally ten (10) days following posting of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes.
3. Ability to Accept Terms. The Site is only intended for individuals aged eighteen (18) years or older. If you are under 18 years please do not visit or use the Site.
4. Site Access. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
5. Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Materials (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, "robots" and "spiders") to access the Site; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
6. Payments to Collider. Except as expressly set forth in the Terms, your general right to access and use the Site is currently for free, but Collider may in the future charge a fee for certain access or usage. You will not be charged for any such access or use of the Site unless you first agree to such charges, but please be aware that any failure to pay applicable charges may result in you not having access to some or all of the Site.
7. Intellectual Property Rights.
7.1. Materials and Marks. The (i) content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services (collectively, the “Materials”), and (ii) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are the property of Collider and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. “Collider”, the Collider logo, and other marks are Marks of Collider or its affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Materials.
7.2. Use of Materials. Materials on the Site is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Materials you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
7.3. Spam. You agree not to, and will not, use the communications systems provided by the Site to send unauthorized commercial communications and you shall be solely responsible and liable for any such unauthorized communications.
8. Information Description. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Materials available on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Materials, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Materials. Your use of the Materials, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
9.2. Collider permits you to link to the Site provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Site; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Materials as it appears on the Site; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with Collider or present any false information about Collider and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website (“Third Party Website”) which prohibits linking to third parties; (v) such Third party Website does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and/or (vi) you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
11. Warranty Disclaimers.
11.1. This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Site are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
11.2. The site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Collider hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and those arising by statute or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. Collider does not guarantee that the site will be free of bugs, security breaches, or virus attacks. The site may occasionally be unavailable for routine maintenance, upgrading, or other reasons. You agree that Collider will not be held responsible for any consequences to you or any third party that may result from technical problems of the internet, slow connections, traffic congestion or overload of our or other servers. We do not warrant, endorse or guarantee any content, product, or service that is featured or advertised on the site by a third party.
11.3. Your reliance on, or use of, or interaction with any site user or owner, is at your sole risk. If you have a dispute with any site user or owner in connection with the site, you agree that Collider is not liable for any claims or damages arising out of or connected with such a dispute. Collider reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor any such dispute.
12. Limitation of Liability.
12.1. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Collider shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, exemplary, special, consequential, or incidental damages of any kind, or for any loss of data, revenue, profits or reputation, arising under these terms or out of your use of, or inability to use, the site, even if Collider has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
13. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Collider and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the site; (iii) your interaction with any site user; or (iv) your violation of these terms.
14. Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by Collider or you. Collider, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Collider shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section 14 and Sections 8 (Intellectual Property Rights), 10 (Privacy), 11 (Warranty Disclaimers), 12 (Limitation of Liability), 13 (Indemnity), and 15 (Independent Contractors) to 18 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
15. Independent Contractors. You and Collider are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Collider. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Collider.
16. Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by COLLIDER without restriction or notification to you. Any prohibited assignment shall be null and void.
17. Governing Law. COLLIDER reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Site at any time. These Terms and the relationship between you and Collider shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws, and only the courts in Tel-Aviv, Israel, shall have jurisdiction in any conflict or dispute arising out of these Terms.
18. General. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Collider concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.