4. What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Site. But, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
4.1. Registration for Updates. For the purpose of receiving updates regarding Collider you will be asked to provide us your email address. This information is needed to establish an account on the server and is not publicly displayed or available to third parties except as described below.
4.2. ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “Get In Touch” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your email address, name or other required information.
4.3. Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement around the Site, and gather demographic information.
4.4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Site may utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to for us to provide our Site and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
5. The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Site, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways, via any applicable communication channel, including, without limitation, e-mail.
5.1. We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Site, and if you subscribed to receive updates from Collider you will receive emails regarding Collider as long as you wish. You can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email at any time to Opt Out of the updates.
5.4. We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Collider, our users, yourself or the public.
6. Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Site and enhance your experience with the Site. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Site.
7. Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
9. Children’s Privacy. The Site is not structured to attract children under the age of 18 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 18 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Opt Out; Corrections. Upon your request, Collider will (a) delete or correct your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address if you have signed up for updates. You can make these requests by clicking the “Unsubscribe button” at the bottom of the update mail or by submit an access request by sending us an email.